17 December 2005

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope the holidays are treating you all well. This year, Christmas will be very different. I will be spending it at my site with my family. It definitely doesn't feel like Christmas time here... even in the cold of Jarabacoa. It's been a busy start to my service. But hopefully I will get a chance to calm down and reflect on the meaning of the season in the next couple days. I will definitely let you all know how Christmas goes and how we celebrate here!
I wanted to thank all of you reading my blog for your comments and well wishes. I love getting the notes from you all! Keep reading to discover life in the DR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank for your phone call and your updated blog. Your Dad showed me how to get in, and to get a message to you. Don't tell him, but I think you have a great father and I a son!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas a little late,
We sure did miss you and Peter this year.It sounds like your Christmas was very different.You were in our thoughts and prayers.
Lots of love, Mom